Both men and Women
- Use of tobacco, marijuana, or alcohol.
- Medical Conditions (e.g. diabetes)
- Genetic or hormonal problems.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (e.g., gonorrhoea, chlamydia).
- Prescription drug use (e.g for depression, seizures or high blood pressure.
- Inadequate amount or quality of sperm.
- Fevers and infections (e.g., mumps occurring after puberty).
- Reproductive track surgery for undescended testes, hernia repair, or disorders of prostate bland.
- Damage to the vas deferens, most often by vasectomy.
- Varicocele( 1.e., varicose veins in the scrotum).
- Pooling of warm blood in the testes due to high temperature caused by tight, unventilated clothing; excessive use of hot tubes; or workplace conditions.
- injury to the testes(e.g., that resulting from physical trauma or exposure to radiation).
- Being Underweight or overweight, which may cause problems with ovulation.
- Scarring or tumours of the uterus or defects of the uterus present from birth.
- Inadequate quality or amount of cervical mucus.
- Scar tissue or adhesions from previous surgery, endometriosis, or infections (e.g., pelvic inflammatory disease, appendicitis).
- Production of antibodies that attack the partner’s sperm.
To get the best infertility treatment, you can go to Fortis bloom IVF centre Mohali, the Best IVF centre in Punjab. Here, you can get the best IVF treatment in Himachal, Chandigarh, Mohali and Punjab. Here you can also find the best IUI treatment centre in India. Apart from in vitro fertilization and intrauterine insemination; ICSI, IMSI, Embryoscope, egg donation, oocyte freezing, blastocyst culture and transfer, embryo freezing, sperm retrieval and assisted laser hatching are some other infertility treatment, which you can get depending upon your condition.
So, what are you waiting for? Book an appointment right now and get the affordable infertility treatment from doctors at best In Vitro Fertilisation Hospital.